Construction is a process of creating and building, it involves the translation of designs into reality. At Kilbury we repeatedly work with local practices on traditional tendering situations but can also employ professional practices to facilitate a Design and Build process. We are fully supported by a strong supply chain to enable a quality product is delivered on time and to desired budgets.
Examples of Work, both Traditional and Design and Build Procurement
- Waterwells Sports Centre, QuedgeleyGloucester. New Sports Hall with associated facilities attached to existing changing room facilities
- Yorkley Village Hall, Yorkley, Forest of Dean
- Hartpury Village Hall, Hartpury, Gloucester Traditional
- Stable Block – Upton St Leonards, Gloucester
- Cotswold School, Bourton on the Water, Gloucestershire